Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Hi..

I'm Katie and I'm really bad at introducing myself to be honest.. I play basketball I love art and I'm just a normal kid. Here's one of the assignments I have completed so far, the monster theme:



I set up a website just like this one towards the end of the year last year that has most of my work. Looking forward to senior year (except for the college applying part, that's a little scary) but at the same time I don't want summer to end.

Question for Mr. Needles... on the portrait of someone else do we have to use a live model?

No comments:

Blog Archive