Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Digital Media: Flextangles
This week in Digital Media class we are creating our own creative flextangles using Photoshop and the template online which is also available in the Assignments drive on your computer. Each student should use original images or drawings to create a creative flextangle in Photoshop one layer at a time. When you are finished be sure to use the text tool and add your name in as well the we will print them out and assemble them in class later in the week.
The demonstration I made in class using photographs of street art that I took at 5 Pointz in Queens can be seen above, think of a fun and interesting way that you can design a flextangle that reflects your interests!
- Studio Art: Halloween Figure Drawing
- #RIP Vine
- Digital Media: 3D printing keychain
- Extra Credit: How Does Art Unite Us?
- AP Art: Shanti peace poster contest winner
- Studio Art: Mini Comics
- Photography Artist Research Project
- Art Honor Society: Safe Halloween- Spooky Hallways...
- Studio Art: Watercolor Portraits
- Photography: The Basic Principals
- AP Art: Hartford Art School
- AP Art: Art History Research Project
- Photography: Nature
- Digital Media: Flextangles
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum Portfolio Development
- Gallery Review: Wayne White
- Digital Media: World Makerfaire Highlights
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)