Friday, October 21, 2016
Art Honor Society: Safe Halloween- Spooky Hallways
Today the Art Honor Society will meet to prepare for and run a Safe Halloween- Spooky Hallways event in partnership with our new Makerspace club. We will be encouraging kids do color a pumpkin that then can become virtual thanks to the augmented reality app Quiver. We tested it out in our last Makerspace club meeting and you can see the results above!
Below are a few picture from the Spooky Hallways event, thanks to everyone who volunteered their time!
- Studio Art: Halloween Figure Drawing
- #RIP Vine
- Digital Media: 3D printing keychain
- Extra Credit: How Does Art Unite Us?
- AP Art: Shanti peace poster contest winner
- Studio Art: Mini Comics
- Photography Artist Research Project
- Art Honor Society: Safe Halloween- Spooky Hallways...
- Studio Art: Watercolor Portraits
- Photography: The Basic Principals
- AP Art: Hartford Art School
- AP Art: Art History Research Project
- Photography: Nature
- Digital Media: Flextangles
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum Portfolio Development
- Gallery Review: Wayne White
- Digital Media: World Makerfaire Highlights
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)