Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Um, about those dates.

The last two I can meet, it just that first one I might not be able to. My family is leaving for a camping trip that day and so I won't have a chance to upload the pic until after. Just wondering if it's okay if I post it early or if after the weekend is preferred. o.o;

2 comments:

Needlesville, N.Y. said...

You can always post assignments early (sorry I should've clarified). I'll give everyone a window (until Tuesday) on assignment 7 since it's a holiday weekend.

Ama said...

Thank you very much. ^^ That relieves some stress.

Blog Archive