Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

School's Out for Summer!


Now that the grades are completed and art room 161 is packed up for summer, here's my last post for 2012-2013.  Above is a great montage of images and video from this year's Art Honor Society that was put together by our president Jess and I which I wanted to share, she did a great job this year! 

I also wanted to sat congratulations to all my seniors who are graduating next week, I wish I could be there but I'm actually part of Mt.Sinai's graduation ceremony as part of my 20 year high school reunion.  I just want to say thanks to all of the club members and cabinet members who worked hard to make this such a great year in our clubs and a special good luck to Gabby who was chosen by the Japan Society to travel to Japan for 3 weeks this summer after working on the Going Global project- Godspeed!

No comments:

Blog Archive