Tuesday, January 12, 2016
This week we are drawing and designing Mini-Comics in Studio Art and Drawing class. We learned early in the week about the basic elements of a story, the folding techniques, and the variations in the media. Today we begin drawing and designing our own.
You can base you comic on the character you created in our warm-up cartooning activities or start create new characters but the final comic should include 8 pages including a cover with your name and a title and a back with Smithtown High School East and Mr. Needles written.
After you comic is shaded, toned, and/or colored you should open it back up to one piece of paper and scan it. We will be scanning these comics after they are completed to show and trade them.
- ► 2017 (162)
- Edcamp Global
- Nationa Art Education Association's 2016 AET Outst...
- Drawing: End of the semester
- AP Art: James Victore
- Drawing: Walt Whitman
- Studio Art: Artist Trading Card Interpretation
- EdcampNYC 2016 Reflection
- Drawing: Mini-Comics
- AP Art: Heckscher Art Museum Long Island's Best
- Drawing: Artist Trading Cards
- Digital Media: Redesigning the School Courtyard
- Drawing: #OneWord
- Drawing Class: Artist Trading Cards
- Happy New Year: One Word
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)