Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Art Honor Society: Vans Custom Culture Contest
Today in Art Honor Society we will begin work on the Vans Custom Culture Contest. the video above is from a few years ago but much of the information has changed notably the addition component which is listed below and the trip this year is to Los Angeles, CA.
The ADDITIONAL DESIGN COMPONENT: STUDENTS ARE CHALLENGED TO CREATE A DESIGN OR PRINT THAT BEST EXEMPLIFIES TECHNOLOGY IN DESIGN ON A SUPPLIED 11X14 SHEET OF PAPER.
Below is an example from another school- part of the rules of the contest is to document the process so make sure to take photographs along the way as you work on designs!
- AP Art: CW Post's Advanced Visions 13 Art Exhibit
- Studio Art: Fashion Design
- End of Semester 1
- Celebrating Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Studio Art: Marilyn Minter
- Digital Media: Design in Technology
- AP Art: Final Breadth
- Art Honor Society: Vans Custom Culture Contest
- Studio Art: Art History Extra Credit
- Studio Art: Sketchnotes
- Digital Media: Designing and 3D Printing Chess Pie...
- Photography: The Studio Portrait Series
- Studio Art: Art History Review
- AP Art: Extra Credit
- Happy New Year- Welcome to 2017
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)