Monday, November 6, 2017
Digital Media: Star Wars Game
Today we will brush up on coding in preparation for our big hour of code project next month by using Code.org to program and play a Star Wars game. We will begin in Blockly and then move on to Java Script to code.
After you move through the first 14 levels you will have a chance to create your own Star Wars game. Try to create a game complicated and challenging enough that someone could play for at least 2-5 minutes the share it with the class to play. Save and publish (and copy and email me) the code by the end of the class on Wednesday for the final grade.
As always be sure to sign in before you start so that you receive credit for the coding. This week I will also review all of your coding work and grades as this is the final week of the quarter.
- Art Honor Society: Happy Thanksgiving!
- Foto Foto Gallery's Open Call
- Remembering Ms.Conde
- Digital Media: The Great Thanksgiving Listen
- Painting: Artist Research Project
- Art Honor Society: Wyland Art Competition
- Extra Credit: The Great Thanksgiving Listen
- Studio Art: Artist Research Project
- Digital Media: Accelerated Intro to CS Course
- Painting: Choice Assignment for Scholastic
- Studio Art: Sketchbook Artists Quiz
- SCD- STEAM & SEL: Promoting Choice, Authenticity &...
- Digital Media: Star Wars Game
- Extra Credit: Batman Sketch Night
- Art Honor Society: Starting the Wyland Mural
- Digital Media: Digital Portrait Drawing with the W...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)