This week we are working on creating an original album cover design. We'll learn about visual identity, branding, and review some of the principals of design we learned about earlier in the year. Each student will choose an album or single music cover of your interest and recreate the cover art. Redesign an album cover of your choice using tools such as: brush ninja, adobe spark, sumo paint, tradition pencils and paper or any other medium you see fit.
The final design must be 1:1 ratio (square) and the album cover must include album title or single title and artist name. Use the elements of color, shape and line, and the principle of unity that we discussed earlier in the year to create your design. You can use what colors and imagery that you think of when you listen to the music.
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Studio Art: Album Cover Design
- Have A Terrific Spring Break- Stay Safe!
- Studio Art: National Geographic Education's Five W...
- Film: Storytelling as a basis for short films
- Film- STEAM Power's Book Birthday
- Film: Film Titles- Spiderman Into The Spider-Verse
- Studio Art: Minimalist Film Poster Design
- 2021 Eastern Region Secondary Art Educator Award
- AP Art: SCALA All County Competition
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- AP Art: SCALA ALL COUNTY ART SHOWCASE 2021
- Youth Art Month- NAEA Daily Prompts
- AP Art: 2021 Global Goals Project
- Studio Art: Album Cover Design
- Rube Goldberg Day
- National Art Educators Association 2021 Annual Con...
- Google For Doodle Day
- Studio Art: Youth Art Month
- Film: Sherlock Pilot- A Study In Pink
- Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards 2021 Articles
- Digital Media: 2021 Rube Goldberg Machine
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2020 (105)
- ► 2019 (173)
- ► 2018 (147)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)