Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Film- Squash and Stretch Animation Challenge
In Film class we are wrapping up the basics of animation and focusing on Frank & Ollie's Twelve Basic Principles of Animation. We watched how of the the rules of animation apply and what happens when you don't follow the rules. We will now incorporate the learning into our animation challenges. The squash & stretch challenge can be done on paper or digitally or even with post-it notes if you're up for the challenge! It's due Friday.
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- National Art Honor Society: Holiday Party
- Film- Squash and Stretch Animation Challenge
- Digital Media: Digital Zentangle
- Art Honor Society: Japan Society Junior Fellows Pr...
- Studio Art: LI's Best Art Competition
- Studio Art: Hour of Code Week
- AP Art: LI Best competition at the Heckscher Museu...
- Art Honor Society: Murals and Classroom Re-design
- Studio Art: Artist Inspiration
- Media Art: Poster House + The Library of Congress ...
- Film: Scholastic Short Films
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)