In Studio Art we are beginning work on the LI's Best Art Competition which is due on Wednesday next week. Below is a link to the artworks you can base your work on- it should be used as an inspiration for your piece, don't copy the work directly. You can use any media and it can be any size smaller than 20". Above are some winning examples from last year.
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- National Art Honor Society: Holiday Party
- Film- Squash and Stretch Animation Challenge
- Digital Media: Digital Zentangle
- Art Honor Society: Japan Society Junior Fellows Pr...
- Studio Art: LI's Best Art Competition
- Studio Art: Hour of Code Week
- AP Art: LI Best competition at the Heckscher Museu...
- Art Honor Society: Murals and Classroom Re-design
- Studio Art: Artist Inspiration
- Media Art: Poster House + The Library of Congress ...
- Film: Scholastic Short Films
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)