Thursday, September 4, 2014
Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year!
Welcome to a new school year! Today in class we'll be going over some of the basic and discuss the expectation for each class and below are links to a few of the contests and opportunities we will be talking about:
National Art & Media Art Honor Societies- the art club is open to all students enrolled and meets Wednesdays after school in room 161. We do art workshops, alumni talks, volunteer at local events such as the Hampton's Film Festival, go on art related field trips, arrange the annual haunted house, work with outside charity organisations, arrange art shows, and work on student driven extra-curricular projects.
Google for Education- We'll be taking advantage of Google's new classroom technologies to share information and collaborate in the classroom.
The Japan Society's Going Global program- Classes will collaborate on lessons virtually with students from Japan, the US, and Pakistan on projects throughout the year. There is also a student exchange program which students may enroll in.
- ► 2017 (98)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- AP Art: Drawing Month
- Studio Art: Sketching
- Media Art: Global Citizens in Action Youth Media F...
- Drawing: Contemporary Artist Research Project
- Local Art: Wayne White
- Media Arts: Extra Credit
- Back To School Night
- AP Art: The Artist Project
- Art & Media Art Honor Society
- Media Art: Production Companies
- Studio Art: Drawing terminology
- Drawing: Every person in class
- AP: New technique week
- Studio Art: Contour drawing
- Media Art: Film & Animation History
- Drawing: Alphonse Mucha and the Zentangle
- Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year!
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)