Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Media Art: Production Companies
This week in Media Art class we are talking about producers, directors, production companies, and how films and television shows are created. Here's a list of some of the production companies you might be most familiar with: American film studios take a look and see who makes your favorite films. We'll have a quiz on Friday of the basic job titles on a film set and what they're responsible for.
The Art & Media Art honor society will also be meeting today in room 161 and we'll be discussing volunteering for the Hamptons International Film Festival which we take part in every year. The festival takes place in the Hamptons on October 9-13 and will feature Academy Award winning actress Hilary Swank (Boys Don't Cry & Million Dollar Baby) and director Joel Schumacher (St. Elmo's Fire & A Time to Kill).
- ► 2017 (141)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- AP Art: Drawing Month
- Studio Art: Sketching
- Media Art: Global Citizens in Action Youth Media F...
- Drawing: Contemporary Artist Research Project
- Local Art: Wayne White
- Media Arts: Extra Credit
- Back To School Night
- AP Art: The Artist Project
- Art & Media Art Honor Society
- Media Art: Production Companies
- Studio Art: Drawing terminology
- Drawing: Every person in class
- AP: New technique week
- Studio Art: Contour drawing
- Media Art: Film & Animation History
- Drawing: Alphonse Mucha and the Zentangle
- Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year!
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)