POW! WOW! Hawaii 2015 from POW! WOW! Hawaii on Vimeo.
I wanted to share this great recap of this year's Pow Wow Hawaii art event. Every February, artists from all over the world travel to the island of Oahu, Hawaii for this an amazing festival which features many of the artists we've talked about in AP Art this year such as Daleast and Tristan Eaton (who's mural is pictured below).
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Studio Art: Paper Bead Bracelets
- Art Honor Society: Spring Field Trip to Chelsea NY...
- Advanced Media: Television Pilots
- INFOGRAPHIC CHALLENGE: Algae Biofuel
- Studio Art: Origami Boxes Due
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past & Youn...
- Studio Art: Origami Box Instructions
- AP Art: Pow Wow Hawaii Art
- Advanced Media: TV Production Research Project
- Studio Art: Paper Art
- Talks With Teachers: 25 Tips for Teachers
- Advanced Media: The Showrunner
- Studio Art: Introduction to Sculpture
- Advanced Media: Contests
- Long Island's Best art show at Heckscher Museum
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)