Congratulations to Rosalie Zack who's photograph was included in the 2015 Long Island's Best art show at Heckscher Museum. Long Island's Best challenges students in grades 9 through 12 from across Nassau and Suffolk Counties to choose a work of art in the Museum as the starting point for their own creative exploration. 54 public and private schools submitted students' artwork for jurying. 311 student entries were received and Curator Lisa Chalif selected 80 for display in the galleries.
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Studio Art: Paper Bead Bracelets
- Art Honor Society: Spring Field Trip to Chelsea NY...
- Advanced Media: Television Pilots
- INFOGRAPHIC CHALLENGE: Algae Biofuel
- Studio Art: Origami Boxes Due
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past & Youn...
- Studio Art: Origami Box Instructions
- AP Art: Pow Wow Hawaii Art
- Advanced Media: TV Production Research Project
- Studio Art: Paper Art
- Talks With Teachers: 25 Tips for Teachers
- Advanced Media: The Showrunner
- Studio Art: Introduction to Sculpture
- Advanced Media: Contests
- Long Island's Best art show at Heckscher Museum
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)