Friday, February 26, 2016
Digital Media: Animation Challenges
In Digital Media Class we will be working on weekly 6 second Animation Challenges using Vine. For 4 weeks there will be a new challenge to animate each week that students should complete by weeks end. Each challenge has a theme and some specifics to include and they can all be shared on social media using the hashtag #needlesclass.
We will be learning the basics of how to animate and study Disney's Twelve Basic Principles of Animation while we are in class as well as collaborating on a larger animation project together.
Week 1: The Loop: Create a looping animation that includes sound and has a basic story arch
Week 2: Post-its: Create an animation on post-it notes and film it somewhere untraditional
Week 3: Squash & Stretch: Use the laws of physics to make an animation that compresses then extends while moving
Week 4: Interactive: Create an animation that interacts with something in real life
- Digital Media: The basics of animation
- NAEA Outstanding Teaching Award
- Digital Media: Animation Challenges
- Studio Art: Masking Monoprints
- Digital Media: Collaborative Animation
- Studio Art: Gelli Printing
- Digital Media: Animation Challenge
- Art Honor Society: Inspiring Mural Created by HSE ...
- Media Art: Character Development
- Digital Media: Digital Drawing Quotes
- AP Art: Scholastic Design Contest
- Digital Media: Drawing With Robots
- Art Honor Society: The Smithtown East Burgerman Mu...
- Extra Credit: 28 to Make
- Film and Media: Welcome
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)