Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Digital Media: Collaborative Animation
In Digital Media class we are going to work together in groups of 2-3 to create a collaborative animation to teach younger students about the basics of digital citizenship. Each group will create a short animated 6-12 second segment describing and illustrating one of the 9 P's of media literacy shown above. We'll combine all the segments and add voice overs to create the finished film. We will then share the film with students in the elementary and middle schools.
In order to teach the information to younger students we will really need to understand it well so we will learn about it in class today and research later in the week to find examples to illustrate each of the segments.
Example: In learning copyright we learned about the creative commons licence as opposed to the traditional copyright and free use along with how it works for groups like Hit Record
The final animation is due from each group by next Friday, March 4.
- ► 2017 (162)
- Digital Media: The basics of animation
- NAEA Outstanding Teaching Award
- Digital Media: Animation Challenges
- Studio Art: Masking Monoprints
- Digital Media: Collaborative Animation
- Studio Art: Gelli Printing
- Digital Media: Animation Challenge
- Art Honor Society: Inspiring Mural Created by HSE ...
- Media Art: Character Development
- Digital Media: Digital Drawing Quotes
- AP Art: Scholastic Design Contest
- Digital Media: Drawing With Robots
- Art Honor Society: The Smithtown East Burgerman Mu...
- Extra Credit: 28 to Make
- Film and Media: Welcome
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)