Monday, February 29, 2016
Digital Media: The basics of animation
In Digital Media class we are learning the basics of animation and focusing on Frank & Ollie's Twelve Basic Principles of Animation. We will watch how of the the rules of animation apply and what happens when you don't follow the rules. We will then incorporate the learning into our collaborative film and our animation challenges.
The March extra credit assignment is to create a post-it note animation like the example below that uses the post-its rather than drawing on them.
- ► 2017 (162)
- Digital Media: The basics of animation
- NAEA Outstanding Teaching Award
- Digital Media: Animation Challenges
- Studio Art: Masking Monoprints
- Digital Media: Collaborative Animation
- Studio Art: Gelli Printing
- Digital Media: Animation Challenge
- Art Honor Society: Inspiring Mural Created by HSE ...
- Media Art: Character Development
- Digital Media: Digital Drawing Quotes
- AP Art: Scholastic Design Contest
- Digital Media: Drawing With Robots
- Art Honor Society: The Smithtown East Burgerman Mu...
- Extra Credit: 28 to Make
- Film and Media: Welcome
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)