Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Heckscher Museum: Long Island's Best Art Entries
This year's Long Island's Best Art: Young Artists at the Heckscher Museum competition is coming up so students who viewed the art work in one of this year's shows, created a work in response, and submitted a written entry are eligible. The example above on the right is a new work by Rosalie who was also a finalist last year in AP Art in response to Garry Winogrand's photo to the left New York, 1965.(Blonde woman with wind-blown hair). The school will submit 4 entries so the completed pieces should be framed with a completed entry form attached on the rear by Monday March 28 when they need to be dropped of by 5pm.
- ► 2017 (141)
- AP Art: Sketchbook Project Day
- Digital Media: 36 Days of Type
- Digital Media: Creating Apps For Art
- The Met Breuer
- AP Art: Extra Credit: De-File Your Taxes
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 3 Rosalie
- AP Art: Welcome to Japan Society Junior Fellow
- Chicago: Van Gogh's Bedrooms at The Art Institute ...
- AP Art: What is Art?
- Studio Art: 3D Paper Star
- Digital Media: Augmented Reality
- Hosting #WiArtChat tonight
- Studio Art: Arts Alive Poster Contest
- Media Art: Interactive Animation
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 2 Chrissy D
- Digital Media: Meet Me in DC Contest
- AP Art: The 2016 Armory Show
- Digital Media: Bring Your Action Figure To Work Da...
- Media Arts: Animation Test
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 1 Mikenzie
- AP Art: Seuss Day
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island's Best Art Entries
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)