Tuesday, March 22, 2016
AP Art: Welcome to Japan Society Junior Fellow
We want to welcome Saki, a visitor into our AP Art class from the Hiroshima, Japan who will be working on a project with us through the Japan Society Junior Fellow's program. Saki will be examining the different attitudes student have in the US and Japan while she is here as well as learning about our school culture.
- AP Art: Sketchbook Project Day
- Digital Media: 36 Days of Type
- Digital Media: Creating Apps For Art
- The Met Breuer
- AP Art: Extra Credit: De-File Your Taxes
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 3 Rosalie
- AP Art: Welcome to Japan Society Junior Fellow
- Chicago: Van Gogh's Bedrooms at The Art Institute ...
- AP Art: What is Art?
- Studio Art: 3D Paper Star
- Digital Media: Augmented Reality
- Hosting #WiArtChat tonight
- Studio Art: Arts Alive Poster Contest
- Media Art: Interactive Animation
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 2 Chrissy D
- Digital Media: Meet Me in DC Contest
- AP Art: The 2016 Armory Show
- Digital Media: Bring Your Action Figure To Work Da...
- Media Arts: Animation Test
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 1 Mikenzie
- AP Art: Seuss Day
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island's Best Art Entries
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)