Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Digital Media: Meet Me in DC Contest
In Digital Media class we will be designing an issues based political poster for PBS Learning Media's 2016 Meet Me in DC Contest. Choose an issue that our community cares about and use the online poster design tool to construct a poster. I created an example above for our class to give an idea of what is possible. You can upload your own images but make sure they are both original and not defamatory in any way (if you're not sure feel free to check with me). There are some great resources on PBS Learning Media's Election Central that we'll look at to learn more about some of the issues.
The poster designs are due tomorrow in the public drive then we will share and critique them after which you'll get a chance to make changes and submit them. The winner of the contest will receive a free trip to Washington DC along with spending money and some other great bonuses so use your design skills wisely!
- ► 2017 (141)
- AP Art: Sketchbook Project Day
- Digital Media: 36 Days of Type
- Digital Media: Creating Apps For Art
- The Met Breuer
- AP Art: Extra Credit: De-File Your Taxes
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 3 Rosalie
- AP Art: Welcome to Japan Society Junior Fellow
- Chicago: Van Gogh's Bedrooms at The Art Institute ...
- AP Art: What is Art?
- Studio Art: 3D Paper Star
- Digital Media: Augmented Reality
- Hosting #WiArtChat tonight
- Studio Art: Arts Alive Poster Contest
- Media Art: Interactive Animation
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 2 Chrissy D
- Digital Media: Meet Me in DC Contest
- AP Art: The 2016 Armory Show
- Digital Media: Bring Your Action Figure To Work Da...
- Media Arts: Animation Test
- AP Art: 2016 Senior Art Show 1 Mikenzie
- AP Art: Seuss Day
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island's Best Art Entries
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)