Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Art Honor Society: Our Upcoming Field Trip To NYC Museums
In Art Honor Society we will be participating in a field trip to NYC to visit the Cooper Hewitt Museum and Museum Mile on St. Patrick's Day in March. Above is a great example of some of designer James Victore's work, an artist we study in class, that is featured in one of the exhibits.
The Cooper Hewitt has some really great, new design features such as digital touchscreen tables where you can research, play, and create using the digital pen you receive on entry. You can also use the backside of your pen to store your favorite items- here's some of my favorites from my visit this weekend: Tim Needles Cooper Hewitt Visit.
One of the highlights of the museum is the immersion room in which you can draw and design on a digital table and have it projected onto the digital walls like wallpaper. Here's the basic of how to use the digital pen below:
- Film: Drawn Animation
- Welcome Back From Winter Break
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Show
- Film: The Pixilation
- Art Honor Society: Our Upcoming Field Trip To NYC ...
- Digital Media: Finch Robots
- Studio Art: Designing Video Games
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Program
- Scholastic art and writing awards
- Art Honor Society: Sketchbook Project 2017
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)