Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Art Honor Society: Sketchbook Project 2017
Today in Art Honor Society we will continue work on our 2017 collaborative Sketchbook Project, you can view the first 3 pages which are currently in process below by Mr. needles, Anna, and Emily. For this year's theme we decided to have each artist use the previous drawing as inspiration much like the telephone game.
We will also go over the details of our upcoming field trip to NYC to visit the Cooper Hewitt Museum along with it's highlights like the wallpaper room shown below and we'll discuss our Spring mural designs and exhibition.
- Film: Drawn Animation
- Welcome Back From Winter Break
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Show
- Film: The Pixilation
- Art Honor Society: Our Upcoming Field Trip To NYC ...
- Digital Media: Finch Robots
- Studio Art: Designing Video Games
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Program
- Scholastic art and writing awards
- Art Honor Society: Sketchbook Project 2017
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)