Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Film: Drawn Animation
In film class our next challenge is to create a short 6-10 second drawn animation which will due on Friday. The basic rules is that the animation needs to loop so the end must match the beginning. An easy way to create a drawing animation is to morph like the student example above.
We are also working on the beginning of our spec script, the first 15 formatted pages are due on Wednesday. You can use the free template on Microsoft Word or this one for Google Docs: Google screenplay formatter
Our first extra credit assignment is also due on Wednesday and a good example is the winning short animation from Sunday's Oscar ceremony, Piper from Disney.
- Film: Drawn Animation
- Welcome Back From Winter Break
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Show
- Film: The Pixilation
- Art Honor Society: Our Upcoming Field Trip To NYC ...
- Digital Media: Finch Robots
- Studio Art: Designing Video Games
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Program
- Scholastic art and writing awards
- Art Honor Society: Sketchbook Project 2017
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)