Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Digital Media: 3D printing
In Digital Media we are beginning to 3D print our designs in class so they must all be saved as a STL file and be sized appropriately to print on the Makerbot.
While the printing is occurring we will also be working on re-designs for our new classroom including seating, desks, layout, color, and concept. We want to create a better space for learning and one that encourages creativity. so we will create a blueprint and a digital perspective model. Below are basic examples of what that might look like for a traditional classroom but remember this is an art room so keep it colorful and creative!
- Art Honor Society: Vans Custom Culture Contest
- Art honor Society: Sketchbook Project
- Digital Media: Re-designing a new flag for the tow...
- Film: Cinematography Basics
- Digital media- 3D Printing
- Studio Art: I Voted sticker Design Contest
- Film: Animation Quiz
- Art Honor Society: Looking Back on our Field Trip ...
- Film: Animation Process
- Studio Art: 3D Chess Set Design
- Digital Media: 3D modeling
- Art Honor Society: NYC Art Museum Field Trip
- Studio Art: Drawing in 3D with Morphi
- Digital Media: 3D Augmented Reality with Morphi
- Studio Art: Designers who Impact NY
- Photographers Forum Contest 2017
- Studio Art: Book Jacket re-design
- AP Studio Art: 31 Nights Extra Credit
- Studio Art: Chess Set Design
- Digital Media: 3D printing
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)