Thursday, March 16, 2017
Digital Media: 3D modeling
This week in Digital Media class we will begin experimenting with 3D modeling using some of the best, free 3D capture tools available. Above is the example of my scan from our class demo and below is a short Trnio video tutorial showing how the app works best that is useful regardless of which capture app your using. We are going to begin by scanning people so choose a friend, teacher, or relative to scan and then have them scan you. We'll bring those 3D models into class next week and begin working on them.
Trnio Tutorial from Trnio on Vimeo.
- Art Honor Society: Vans Custom Culture Contest
- Art honor Society: Sketchbook Project
- Digital Media: Re-designing a new flag for the tow...
- Film: Cinematography Basics
- Digital media- 3D Printing
- Studio Art: I Voted sticker Design Contest
- Film: Animation Quiz
- Art Honor Society: Looking Back on our Field Trip ...
- Film: Animation Process
- Studio Art: 3D Chess Set Design
- Digital Media: 3D modeling
- Art Honor Society: NYC Art Museum Field Trip
- Studio Art: Drawing in 3D with Morphi
- Digital Media: 3D Augmented Reality with Morphi
- Studio Art: Designers who Impact NY
- Photographers Forum Contest 2017
- Studio Art: Book Jacket re-design
- AP Studio Art: 31 Nights Extra Credit
- Studio Art: Chess Set Design
- Digital Media: 3D printing
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)