Friday, March 24, 2017
Studio Art: I Voted sticker Design Contest
I Voted sticker Design Contest this week. We began by sketching out ideas in colored pencil in our sketchbooks but we need to digitize the best designs and edit them in Photoshop.
The final sticker design should have the NYC Votes logo as well as the text "I Voted" and it should be 2"x2". The design should be finished and uploaded by April 14, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET. Above is a great example by Kelsey in our 1st period class and below is a terrific design from Adelaide.
- Art Honor Society: Vans Custom Culture Contest
- Art honor Society: Sketchbook Project
- Digital Media: Re-designing a new flag for the tow...
- Film: Cinematography Basics
- Digital media- 3D Printing
- Studio Art: I Voted sticker Design Contest
- Film: Animation Quiz
- Art Honor Society: Looking Back on our Field Trip ...
- Film: Animation Process
- Studio Art: 3D Chess Set Design
- Digital Media: 3D modeling
- Art Honor Society: NYC Art Museum Field Trip
- Studio Art: Drawing in 3D with Morphi
- Digital Media: 3D Augmented Reality with Morphi
- Studio Art: Designers who Impact NY
- Photographers Forum Contest 2017
- Studio Art: Book Jacket re-design
- AP Studio Art: 31 Nights Extra Credit
- Studio Art: Chess Set Design
- Digital Media: 3D printing
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)