Thursday, May 18, 2017
Studio Art: Dunny Package Design
In Studio Art we will move on to the 2nd phase of our Dunny project and create the Package Design for the Dunny we created like the professional example above. the packaging should fit with the Dunny you created and be creative itself, below is a great example from Kelsey.
The package design above is a good fit for her Dunny which is pictured below and it's also fully rendered and has the title on it.
The Andy Warhol dunny above is a good example because it references some of the packaging that he worked with in his art and also clearly shows what the Dunnys look like and the Sriracha dunny below adds another dimension with a logo.
- 2017-2018 AP Art Summer Assignments
- Studio art: Final Portfolio and Assessment
- Studio Art: Cardboard Project
- Art Honor Society: NAHS News
- Wednesday Work
- Digital Media: Augmented Reality Gallery with Aura...
- 2017 AP Art Spring Exhibits
- Digital Media: Art Trivia App Design
- Studio Art: Dunny Package Design
- Digital Media: Art Trivia Code Game
- Studio Art: Creating and designing a Dunny
- Studio Art: Street Art Quiz
- Film: The Animation Studios
- Digital Media: Triva Game App
- Studio Art: Banksy's Exit Through The Gift Shop
- Film: PIXAR Animation Studios
- AP Art: AP Art Test
- Friday Advice: Carrie Fisher- May the 4th Be With ...
- Art Honor Society: Open Studios Brooklyn
- Digital Media: Creating an App
- AP Art: AP Test Week
- Digital Media: Wrapping Up Poetry Month
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)