Wednesday, March 14, 2018
AP Art: Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Competition
Congrats to Anna Koke and Ilysa Sirota from our AP Art class whose artwork was accepted into the 2018 Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Competition. Their work will be on display in the museum through Sunday April 15. Anna's painting above based on a Rubens Santoro landscape painting (left) of the Grand Canal in Venice also won an Honorable Mention award for painting.
- Digital Media: Mindfulness
- Digital Media: March One Second Everyday
- Studio Art: Gratitude Project
- Mindful Arts at the Seattle NAEA Conference
- Nor'Easter 4
- Studio Art: Paper Bead Jewelry
- Digital Media: The Interview Project
- Film: Research Presentations
- Studio Art: Creating Paper Beads
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Compet...
- 2018 YAM Flag Design Winner
- Snow Day
- Creative Mindfulness: Social Emotional Learning an...
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday- Piano
- AP Art: LI Best art due today
- Studio Art: Doodle For Google
- Art Honor Society: Youth Art Month, Yearbook Desig...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)