Monday, March 26, 2018
Mindful Arts at the Seattle NAEA Conference
I'm just back from the NAEA Conference in Seattle where I had the opportunity to present a workshop on Mindful Arts and incorporating Social Emotional Learning in school. Below are some of my favorite resources that were mentioned in the workshop. I'll be sharing additional resources including some of the apps and programs that were mentioned such as: Morphi, Paper, Gelli printmaking, Storycorps, and Challenge Day in the near future.
I had a great time in Seattle connecting with educators and learning new techniques and it was also great getting a quick taste of the city itself. Pike's Place Market was a great place to eat and walk around and the Space Needle Park was terrific, I wish I had more time!
- Digital Media: Mindfulness
- Digital Media: March One Second Everyday
- Studio Art: Gratitude Project
- Mindful Arts at the Seattle NAEA Conference
- Nor'Easter 4
- Studio Art: Paper Bead Jewelry
- Digital Media: The Interview Project
- Film: Research Presentations
- Studio Art: Creating Paper Beads
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Compet...
- 2018 YAM Flag Design Winner
- Snow Day
- Creative Mindfulness: Social Emotional Learning an...
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday- Piano
- AP Art: LI Best art due today
- Studio Art: Doodle For Google
- Art Honor Society: Youth Art Month, Yearbook Desig...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)