ECET2NJPA Convening this weekend in New Jersey, here's a few resources, links, and reminders that we referenced in the workshop. Below are a few of the suggestions for ways to stay creative for educators that aren't time consuming.
Calm app and webpage which I like to use in class, it's a great way to begin using meditation in the classroom but you can also just use the calming background and music and guide the meditation like I did in the workshop. I also shared my 1 Second Everyday video (you can follow the link to my YouTube page to watch it and visit the 1SE webpage to find more information about doing it yourself. We also watched an amazing clip from Choir! Choir! Choir! so follow the link to learn more about them- I really recommend singing with them if you ever get the chance, it's an amazing experience. I shared another C!C!C! favorite below so enjoy and continue making film for fun and creativity!
- Digital Media: Mindfulness
- Digital Media: March One Second Everyday
- Studio Art: Gratitude Project
- Mindful Arts at the Seattle NAEA Conference
- Nor'Easter 4
- Studio Art: Paper Bead Jewelry
- Digital Media: The Interview Project
- Film: Research Presentations
- Studio Art: Creating Paper Beads
- AP Art: Heckscher Museum's Long Island Best Compet...
- 2018 YAM Flag Design Winner
- Snow Day
- Creative Mindfulness: Social Emotional Learning an...
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday- Piano
- AP Art: LI Best art due today
- Studio Art: Doodle For Google
- Art Honor Society: Youth Art Month, Yearbook Desig...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)