Thursday, January 15, 2015
AP Art: Japanese Handscrolls- Jigoku-zoshi
In AP Art our final Breadth assignment for the quarter is based on the Japanese Handscrolls of Jigoku-zoshi depicting the 8 great hells and the 16 lesser hells in text and painting. The scrolls feature some really interesting illustrations which have become popular in modern tattoo and illustration culture. The final piece is due on Wednesday 1/21/2015 after which we will assemble the best 12 Breadth pieces.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Welcome to Semester 2!
- Last Day of the Semester!
- Drawing: Charcoal Self-Portraits and Final Portfol...
- Media Art: Improv Sketch Comedy
- Last Week of the Semester!
- AP Art: Japanese Handscrolls- Jigoku-zoshi
- Drawing: Large Scale Charcoal Self Portrait
- NYC Ballet ART SERIES PRESENTS DUSTIN YELLIN
- Studio Art: Design- Poster ReDesign
- The new Tim Needles page on Facebook
- Studio Art: Design and Photoshop
- Media Art: Speak Truth To Power student video comp...
- Studio Art: Drawing Self Portraits
- AP Art: Long Island's Best: Young Artists at The H...
- Media Arts: The Stephen Fry collaborative animatio...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)