Friday, January 23, 2015
Last Day of the Semester!
Today is the last day of class in my Media Arts and Drawing classes so all work must be submitted, most importantly the final projects. Yesterday I blogged about the final project in drawing so today we will look at the final project in Media Art. The class has been working on the Speak Truth to Power contest. The great example above is from Alix and it shows how the final film should appear with proper credits and documentation.
- ► 2017 (98)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Welcome to Semester 2!
- Last Day of the Semester!
- Drawing: Charcoal Self-Portraits and Final Portfol...
- Media Art: Improv Sketch Comedy
- Last Week of the Semester!
- AP Art: Japanese Handscrolls- Jigoku-zoshi
- Drawing: Large Scale Charcoal Self Portrait
- NYC Ballet ART SERIES PRESENTS DUSTIN YELLIN
- Studio Art: Design- Poster ReDesign
- The new Tim Needles page on Facebook
- Studio Art: Design and Photoshop
- Media Art: Speak Truth To Power student video comp...
- Studio Art: Drawing Self Portraits
- AP Art: Long Island's Best: Young Artists at The H...
- Media Arts: The Stephen Fry collaborative animatio...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)