Thursday, January 8, 2015
Studio Art: Design and Photoshop
In Studio Art we began our Design unit and started learning the basics of Adobe Photoshop. Our first assignment is to create a simple logo for yourself using your initials on Photoshops such as the example I created in class as a demo above. The list of vocabulary terms is in the quizlet link above and the test on the is Friday which is also when the completed logo is due in the public drive.
- ► 2016 (163)
- Welcome to Semester 2!
- Last Day of the Semester!
- Drawing: Charcoal Self-Portraits and Final Portfol...
- Media Art: Improv Sketch Comedy
- Last Week of the Semester!
- AP Art: Japanese Handscrolls- Jigoku-zoshi
- Drawing: Large Scale Charcoal Self Portrait
- NYC Ballet ART SERIES PRESENTS DUSTIN YELLIN
- Studio Art: Design- Poster ReDesign
- The new Tim Needles page on Facebook
- Studio Art: Design and Photoshop
- Media Art: Speak Truth To Power student video comp...
- Studio Art: Drawing Self Portraits
- AP Art: Long Island's Best: Young Artists at The H...
- Media Arts: The Stephen Fry collaborative animatio...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)