Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Studio Art: Drawing Self Portraits
In Studio Art class we recently completed drawing self portraits in pencil using the grid method and above are some great examples from: Marissa, Luke, Nicole, and Shannon from the period 3 and 7 studio art classes. We will be hanging these and other great portraits in the gallery space later this month.
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Welcome to Semester 2!
- Last Day of the Semester!
- Drawing: Charcoal Self-Portraits and Final Portfol...
- Media Art: Improv Sketch Comedy
- Last Week of the Semester!
- AP Art: Japanese Handscrolls- Jigoku-zoshi
- Drawing: Large Scale Charcoal Self Portrait
- NYC Ballet ART SERIES PRESENTS DUSTIN YELLIN
- Studio Art: Design- Poster ReDesign
- The new Tim Needles page on Facebook
- Studio Art: Design and Photoshop
- Media Art: Speak Truth To Power student video comp...
- Studio Art: Drawing Self Portraits
- AP Art: Long Island's Best: Young Artists at The H...
- Media Arts: The Stephen Fry collaborative animatio...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)