Monday, September 28, 2015
Digital Media: Drawing with Code Zombies
We will continue our computer coding art workshop today using the Zombie Drawing Code. Now that we've learned some of the basics it's time to get creative and be original. Play with the code and use any of the variables to create your own art piece. Your welcome to use Adobe Photoshop or apps such as Over and Vine in conjunction with the code but make sure it's a completely original work. The final digital artwork will be due at the end of class on Wednesday so Thursday and Friday we'll meet back downstairs in the classroom to critique and reflect on the work and what we learned.
The examples above and below that I made in class give you a sense of some of the variations that you can work with. Above all: experiment, play, and have fun!
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Drawing: Portraits from Life
- Digital Media: Drawing with Code Zombies
- Studio Art: Drawing Terms
- Digital Media: Drawing Code
- Art Honor Society: Planning Meeting
- Digital Media: Coding Basics
- Studio Art: Sketchbook Week
- Extra Credit: September
- Drawing: Illustration Friday
- Studio Art: 2015 Wyland National 'Water is Life" M...
- Studio Art: Dot Day
- Remembering September 11
- Digital Media: Type Design with Photoshop
- Art and Media Art Honor Society Meeting
- Digital Art: Introduction to Photoshop
- Digital Media: Shanti Peace Poster
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday
- Digital Media: What's Your Sentence?
- Studio Art: Zentangle
- The First Day of School
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)