Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Drawing: Portraits from Life
In Drawing and Studio Art class we will be working in our sketchbook drawing portraits of students in class from life. We'll start with a full page portrait of someone in class and then we'll fill a page with smaller drawings of other students at different angles like the demonstration I created in my sketchbook above. The finished drawings will be due on Thursday at the beginning of class.
Here are some of the drawing tips for portraits from Craftsy we talked about yesterday in case you forget. Remember start from the interior, make sure your proportions are correct, and draw a sketch before you make the lines dark and more permanent!
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Drawing: Portraits from Life
- Digital Media: Drawing with Code Zombies
- Studio Art: Drawing Terms
- Digital Media: Drawing Code
- Art Honor Society: Planning Meeting
- Digital Media: Coding Basics
- Studio Art: Sketchbook Week
- Extra Credit: September
- Drawing: Illustration Friday
- Studio Art: 2015 Wyland National 'Water is Life" M...
- Studio Art: Dot Day
- Remembering September 11
- Digital Media: Type Design with Photoshop
- Art and Media Art Honor Society Meeting
- Digital Art: Introduction to Photoshop
- Digital Media: Shanti Peace Poster
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday
- Digital Media: What's Your Sentence?
- Studio Art: Zentangle
- The First Day of School
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)