Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.
In Digital Media well be talking about the work of author Dan Pink and using his concept of "What's Your Sentence?" to create part of our short animated film. Step one is to think about yourself in the distant future and imagine something you want to have done by then- once you arrive at that idea write it in sentence form as if you've already done it.
Next we'll watch part of his TED talk which was animated by the RSA shown below and discuss what motivates us as people. Write down something that you think would help motivate you to do your best. We'll take some of this information and apply it to our class this year.
Finally our first homework assignment is to take 4 photos from your experience during the first week of school. We'll use them to create a short video montage next week in class. Make sure you have the photo's in digital form by Tuesday in class.
- ► 2016 (163)
- Drawing: Portraits from Life
- Digital Media: Drawing with Code Zombies
- Studio Art: Drawing Terms
- Digital Media: Drawing Code
- Art Honor Society: Planning Meeting
- Digital Media: Coding Basics
- Studio Art: Sketchbook Week
- Extra Credit: September
- Drawing: Illustration Friday
- Studio Art: 2015 Wyland National 'Water is Life" M...
- Studio Art: Dot Day
- Remembering September 11
- Digital Media: Type Design with Photoshop
- Art and Media Art Honor Society Meeting
- Digital Art: Introduction to Photoshop
- Digital Media: Shanti Peace Poster
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday
- Digital Media: What's Your Sentence?
- Studio Art: Zentangle
- The First Day of School
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)