Thursday, October 29, 2015
Digital Media: Audio Part 2- Makers Approach to Instruments
Today in Digital Media class we will begin our 2nd project in our Audio unit in which the class will design and construct it's own instruments in small groups using the LittleBits Korg Modular Kit and makers materials. We will actually use these instruments to record a short piece of music in conjunction with whichever instruments or vocals you want to contribute and the Keezy smartphone apps. I'll be doing a short demonstration of how LittleBits works and then you will form groups and begin brainstorming.
Also as a reminder tomorrow in class is our reflection essays on the Technology Innovators and Entrepreneurs research project so don't forget to look over you notes and refresh your memory. The extra credit assignment is also due at the end of next week (look back on the blog for instructions).
- ► 2020 (105)
- ► 2019 (173)
- ► 2018 (147)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Digital Media: Audio Part 2- Makers Approach to In...
- Art Honor Society: Mural Painting today
- Artist Research Project Quiz
- Extra Credit November: Hechscher Museum of Art
- Studio Art- Artist Research Project
- AP Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Drawing: Artist Research Project
- Studio Art: Watercolor Portrait Painting
- Digital Media: Technology Innovators Research Project
- Art Honor Society: Hartford School of Art visit an...
- AP Art: Young Arts, College Visits, and Artist Res...
- Digital Media: Audio
- Digital Media: The Artist Code Series
- Studio Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Extra Credit: “Why Does Art Matter?” Poster Design...
- Drawing: Illustration Friday
- Art Honor Society: Patriots Day Meeting
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)