Friday, October 16, 2015
Studio Art: Watercolor Portrait Painting
In Studio Art we are finishing up our first Watercolor Portrait Painting which is due at the end of class today. The example I did above in my Sketchbook Project shows some of the tips I mentioned such as realistic skin tones using under colors, shading, and a background tone.
When we are finished you can begin this week's Illustration Friday in Watercolor, the theme is stuffed.
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Digital Media: Audio Part 2- Makers Approach to In...
- Art Honor Society: Mural Painting today
- Artist Research Project Quiz
- Extra Credit November: Hechscher Museum of Art
- Studio Art- Artist Research Project
- AP Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Drawing: Artist Research Project
- Studio Art: Watercolor Portrait Painting
- Digital Media: Technology Innovators Research Proj...
- Art Honor Society: Hartford School of Art visit an...
- AP Art: Young Arts, College Visits, and Artist Res...
- Digital Media: Audio
- Digital Media: The Artist Code Series
- Studio Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Extra Credit: “Why Does Art Matter?” Poster Design...
- Drawing: Illustration Friday
- Art Honor Society: Patriots Day Meeting
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)