Friday, October 9, 2015
Digital Media: Audio
In Digital Media class we will begin working with audio aka sound today and we will start by taking a look at our new LittleBits/ KORG circuit set and learning about the basics of how sound works. The example above by artist Reggie Watts gives you a sense of some of the cool things that can be done with Little Bits of sound. We will also be introduced to sound editing with the Audacity freeware program and learn the basics of sound editing. Finally we'll look at our first sound project from the Sarahs and make some decisions about what our project will look like then we'll record and edit it next week. Below is a great example of an audio story that takes place in school from one of my favorite radio/tv shows, This American Life.
- ► 2020 (105)
- ► 2019 (173)
- ► 2018 (147)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Digital Media: Audio Part 2- Makers Approach to In...
- Art Honor Society: Mural Painting today
- Artist Research Project Quiz
- Extra Credit November: Hechscher Museum of Art
- Studio Art- Artist Research Project
- AP Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Drawing: Artist Research Project
- Studio Art: Watercolor Portrait Painting
- Digital Media: Technology Innovators Research Project
- Art Honor Society: Hartford School of Art visit an...
- AP Art: Young Arts, College Visits, and Artist Res...
- Digital Media: Audio
- Digital Media: The Artist Code Series
- Studio Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Extra Credit: “Why Does Art Matter?” Poster Design...
- Drawing: Illustration Friday
- Art Honor Society: Patriots Day Meeting
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)