Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Studio Art: Artist Trading Cards
We are creating Artist Trading Cards this week to participated in @MiniMatisse's 1st Annual Artist Trading Card swap with other schools across the world. Above are a few examples created by artists and teachers such as myself from a trade I arranged this summer.
Each student in Studio Art, Drawing, and AP Art will create 6 Artist Trading Cards that are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" based on a theme of their choice (and the media will depend on the class). We'll measure out the paper and create the ATC's then cut them at the end because it's easier to keep track of them.
When they are finished well critique and photograph then prepare them to be mailed out. On the back make sure to write your name, school, state, teacher, age, grade, date, and the title and medium used. Above are a few more professional examples from contemporary artists for the art hustle collection. When we receive our ATC's later in the year we'll have a gallery show of the art cards we created and the cards we received.
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Digital Media: Audio Part 2- Makers Approach to In...
- Art Honor Society: Mural Painting today
- Artist Research Project Quiz
- Extra Credit November: Hechscher Museum of Art
- Studio Art- Artist Research Project
- AP Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Drawing: Artist Research Project
- Studio Art: Watercolor Portrait Painting
- Digital Media: Technology Innovators Research Proj...
- Art Honor Society: Hartford School of Art visit an...
- AP Art: Young Arts, College Visits, and Artist Res...
- Digital Media: Audio
- Digital Media: The Artist Code Series
- Studio Art: Artist Trading Cards
- Extra Credit: “Why Does Art Matter?” Poster Design...
- Drawing: Illustration Friday
- Art Honor Society: Patriots Day Meeting
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)