Friday, May 13, 2016
AP Art: Finding Vivian Maier
In AP Art class we watched the Oscar winning photography documentary Finding Vivian Maier about Vivian Maier. Today we will conclude the film and begin writing a short 250 word, typed reflection which will be due on Monday. You might want to take a closer look at some of her photographs at vivianmaier.com before writing about her work. When writing talk about her work and her story but also how you relate and what you find most interesting.
- Art Honor Society Field Trip: Southampton
- Art Honor Society: Congrats to our new inductees!
- Art Honor Society: Induction Ceremony
- Studio Art: New York State Pavilion Design Project...
- Digital Media: Portrait Photography
- Film: Film Research Project
- AP Art: Collaborative Jon Burgerman Mural
- Digital Media: Light Painting
- National Art Honor Society: the 10th Biennial Glob...
- Studio Art: Every Day Drawing Challenge Extra Cred...
- AP Art: Finding Vivian Maier
- Studio Art: Origami Paper Box
- Digital Media: Photographing Enviornment
- Studio Art: Paper Craft
- AP Art: AP Test Day
- Studio Art: Artist Research Project
- Digital Media: Photography
- Media Art: Storytelling Docs
- AP ART: It's AP Art week
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)