Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Digital Media: Photographing Enviornment
In Digital Media we are focusing this week on creating environmental photographs that have a emotional potency. The images above and below by Rosalie are great examples of using environment and the elements of photography for impact.
Using the environment to tell part of the story and set the stage for an image can have a big impact- this week's challenge is to create 10 photos that can act as writing prompts which incorporate the environment. The photos can contain portraits, animals, or just nature itself but they should have an element of narrative.
As with the other images they will need to be editing in Photoshop and include a small boarder and we will now be copyrighting all of the images in Photoshop as well (I'll demonstrate hoe in class).
- ► 2017 (96)
- Art Honor Society Field Trip: Southampton
- Art Honor Society: Congrats to our new inductees!
- Art Honor Society: Induction Ceremony
- Studio Art: New York State Pavilion Design Project...
- Digital Media: Portrait Photography
- Film: Film Research Project
- AP Art: Collaborative Jon Burgerman Mural
- Digital Media: Light Painting
- National Art Honor Society: the 10th Biennial Glob...
- Studio Art: Every Day Drawing Challenge Extra Cred...
- AP Art: Finding Vivian Maier
- Studio Art: Origami Paper Box
- Digital Media: Photographing Enviornment
- Studio Art: Paper Craft
- AP Art: AP Test Day
- Studio Art: Artist Research Project
- Digital Media: Photography
- Media Art: Storytelling Docs
- AP ART: It's AP Art week
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)