Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Studio Art: New York State Pavilion Design Project
In Studio Art we are working in groups to design a new 21st century purpose for the classic World Fair architecture in Queens as we take part in the New York State Pavilion Design Ideas Competition. We will work in groups of 4-5 to think of ways to utilize and revitalize the space and make it meaningful for the future while preserving the architecture and history of the past. The groups will begin by brainstorming and then we'll use 3D printing technology to virtually build our designs and actually print them out.
- ► 2017 (162)
- Art Honor Society Field Trip: Southampton
- Art Honor Society: Congrats to our new inductees!
- Art Honor Society: Induction Ceremony
- Studio Art: New York State Pavilion Design Project...
- Digital Media: Portrait Photography
- Film: Film Research Project
- AP Art: Collaborative Jon Burgerman Mural
- Digital Media: Light Painting
- National Art Honor Society: the 10th Biennial Glob...
- Studio Art: Every Day Drawing Challenge Extra Cred...
- AP Art: Finding Vivian Maier
- Studio Art: Origami Paper Box
- Digital Media: Photographing Enviornment
- Studio Art: Paper Craft
- AP Art: AP Test Day
- Studio Art: Artist Research Project
- Digital Media: Photography
- Media Art: Storytelling Docs
- AP ART: It's AP Art week
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)