Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Media Art: Storytelling Docs
In Media Art class we are begin to learn about storytelling and screenwriting and we are starting with StoryCorps Short Docs. We will discuss how to craft good questions and develop a story and then use the StoryCorps App to record a true short story and a short interview. We will then take some of those interviews or short stories and develop them into short film documentaries.
- Art Honor Society Field Trip: Southampton
- Art Honor Society: Congrats to our new inductees!
- Art Honor Society: Induction Ceremony
- Studio Art: New York State Pavilion Design Project...
- Digital Media: Portrait Photography
- Film: Film Research Project
- AP Art: Collaborative Jon Burgerman Mural
- Digital Media: Light Painting
- National Art Honor Society: the 10th Biennial Glob...
- Studio Art: Every Day Drawing Challenge Extra Cred...
- AP Art: Finding Vivian Maier
- Studio Art: Origami Paper Box
- Digital Media: Photographing Enviornment
- Studio Art: Paper Craft
- AP Art: AP Test Day
- Studio Art: Artist Research Project
- Digital Media: Photography
- Media Art: Storytelling Docs
- AP ART: It's AP Art week
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)