Monday, September 16, 2013
Studio Art: Introduction to Japan
Now that we have finished our origami cranes we will be creating a short introductory video featuring photos of our cranes and images of the class to begin our exchange in the Going Global program. It's always a good idea to learn some basic greetings and know how to introduce yourself in another language when you are working with a different culture so here are to short videos from the Japan Society that teach us the basic greetings and introductions in Japanese.
- ► 2017 (116)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- Media: Filmmaking Basics
- Media Art Honor Society: Volunteering at the Hampt...
- Studio Art: Gesture Drawing
- AP Art: Young Arts
- Photography: Looking with a new eye
- AP Art: Portfolio Development
- Studio Art: Drawing From Life
- Media Art: The Emmys
- Media Art: Bully
- Studio Art: Going Global
- Media Class: Photo Editing
- Welcome new Art Honor Society members!
- Join the Art Honor Society this Wednesday
- Studio Art: Introduction to Japan
- Media: The PSA Project
- Photo: 34th Annual College & High School Photograp...
- Photo: Shanti Peace Poster
- Smithtown Red Fridays
- Studio Art: Japan Society’s Going Global Social Ne...
- Studio and Media Art: Remembering 911
- Media Art: Shorts- Paris Je T'aime
- Welcome Smithtown 2013-2014
- Chuck Close at Guild Hall
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)