Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Advanced Media: Critiques and our short music video
Today in class we'll watch Paperman, a great 7 minute short romantic comedy film and we'll discuss how to critique the film for class using our template. We'll watch some behind the scenes clips with the director, John Kahrs, that will give you some insight into how the film was made and styled. The critique for the film will be due at the end of Monday's class.
Our first month's film assignment in advanced media will be to create a short music video in which all the sound editing takes place via video editing. I've included examples from Jimmy Fallon and a look at a great duo Eclectic Method who DJs with edited video. I'll collect you film pitches today and we'll discuss them tomorrow
- ► 2016 (163)
- AP Art: Out on the Town
- AP Art: James Victore design challenge
- Media Arts: Animation Basics
- Advanced Media: Sound Editing
- Studio Art: James Victore Day
- Advanced Media: Talking Oscar Night
- Media Arts: Pixilations
- Advanced Media: The Short Doc Challenge
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- Media Art: How we use media in class
- Extra Credit: Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Cent...
- Studio Art: T-shirt Design
- Advanced Media: Michel Gondry
- The Columbus Museum of Art's Mobile Photo Now Exhi...
- Smithtown East Scholastic Art Award Winners
- Advanced Media: Critiques and our short music vide...
- Studio Art: Peace Poster Zentangle Design
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)