Friday, February 20, 2015
Media Arts: Pixilations
In Media Arts class we will be working on our first pixilation challenge this week. Pixilations are animations created in real-life without drawing such as the animation we created with everyone's name on the first week of class.
Each student should create their own pixilation that is under 30 seconds using anything they'd like (people, toys, kittens, whatever) and if possible try to loop it so the end is the beginning is the end.
We'll take a look at some amazing profession pixilations from Norman McLaren, PES, Michel Gondry & OK Go and talk about some tricks and techniques that aid in the process but the final pixilation is due Friday 2/27.
- ► 2016 (163)
- AP Art: Out on the Town
- AP Art: James Victore design challenge
- Media Arts: Animation Basics
- Advanced Media: Sound Editing
- Studio Art: James Victore Day
- Advanced Media: Talking Oscar Night
- Media Arts: Pixilations
- Advanced Media: The Short Doc Challenge
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- Media Art: How we use media in class
- Extra Credit: Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Cent...
- Studio Art: T-shirt Design
- Advanced Media: Michel Gondry
- The Columbus Museum of Art's Mobile Photo Now Exhi...
- Smithtown East Scholastic Art Award Winners
- Advanced Media: Critiques and our short music vide...
- Studio Art: Peace Poster Zentangle Design
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)