Thursday, February 26, 2015
AP Art: James Victore design challenge
Here are some of the results from the James Victore AP Art Class design challenge. Each student was given 40 minutes, a word, and a design handicap that pushed them out of their comfort zone and the results were as diverse as they were interesting. These examples from Samantha, Christian, Mackenzie, and Andrew were all particularly interesting because they were so unexpected and outside of the style of each student.
- ► 2017 (98)
- ► 2016 (163)
- AP Art: Out on the Town
- AP Art: James Victore design challenge
- Media Arts: Animation Basics
- Advanced Media: Sound Editing
- Studio Art: James Victore Day
- Advanced Media: Talking Oscar Night
- Media Arts: Pixilations
- Advanced Media: The Short Doc Challenge
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- Media Art: How we use media in class
- Extra Credit: Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Cent...
- Studio Art: T-shirt Design
- Advanced Media: Michel Gondry
- The Columbus Museum of Art's Mobile Photo Now Exhi...
- Smithtown East Scholastic Art Award Winners
- Advanced Media: Critiques and our short music vide...
- Studio Art: Peace Poster Zentangle Design
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)